To apply to join our growing company, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. RIIFO offers a robust benefits package including paid time off, 401K, and health benefits.
Full / Part Time
- Performs, as well as supervises, loading and unloading of various stock by lifting to and from shelves.
- Scheduling, tracking, and expediting freight to inter-company and distributor customers.
- Assigns and leads daily work order instructions to the Warehouse Staff and leads crew by example by loading trucks and/or performing other duties as necessary.
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, facilitating, and managing all aspects of physical inventory and storage area.
- Responsible for managing the process of inbound, stocking, and outbound of all inventories.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all outgoing orders and verify order accuracy.
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and establishing updating existing work procedures and practices.
- Ensures warehouse equipment is maintained and in proper working order.
- Resolves warehouse-related issues from other departments throughout the company.
- Coordinates with the warehouse manager to manage personnel issues and requests.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
- Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for the warehouse staff.
- A strong work ethic and a clear open mind willing to understand how the company needs the warehouse to be run properly.
- Two to four years related warehouse management experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Forklift certified or able to become forklift certified.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.