To apply to join our growing company, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. RIIFO offers a robust benefits package including paid time off, 401K, and health benefits.
Full / Part Time
We are seeking a full-time Warehouse Lead/Supervisor to join our growing company in our Kent, WA warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs, as well as supervises, the loading and unloading of various stock by lifting to and from shelves
- Assigns and leads daily work order instructions to the Warehouse Staff
- Responsible for organizing, planning, coordinating, facilitating and managing all aspects of physical inventory and storage area.
- Responsible for managing the process of inbound, stocking, and outbound of all inventories
- Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all outgoing orders and verifies order accuracy
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and establishing updating existing work procedures and practices
- Ensures warehouse equipment is maintained and in proper working order
- Maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout
- Leads by example and trains, motivates, coaches, rewards, and disciplines crew being
- Resolves warehouse-related issues with representatives from other department throughout the company
- Schedules equipment maintenance as required
- Coordinates with the warehouse manager to manage personnel issues and requests.
- Leads crew by example by loading trucks and/or performing other duties as necessary
- Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations
- Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for the warehouse staff
- Strong work ethic and a clear open mind willing to understand how the company needs the warehouse to be run properly
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Forklift certified or able to become forklift certified
- Must comply with all safety requirements
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary